9-25 games

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
highfly
Redshirt
Redshirt

9-25 games

Postby highfly » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:00 pm

There are 3 games tonight and all offer something worth watching. UCLA at ASU of course has gotten some hype and it is a big game and will play an important part in the race for PAC 12 title game. USC will still play a factor of course but the winner of this one will have a a big hurdle out of the way. Kelly not playing is disappointing and I'm not even positive Hundley plays a game of this magnitude you would like to see both teams healthy but it is what it is. I think UCLA finds a way to win on the road again.

Tx Tech at Ok State should be a good ole shootout. Tx Tech got ran over by Arkansas but Ok State does not have that type of running game. I actually like Tech to win this one. The spread is huge in favor of Ok State so I'm clearly in the minority on that opinion. I'm not sure there will be many stops on defense but I could see Ok St qb making bad decisions more so than Webb. If Ok State can get the run game goin it may not matter, but if its an aerial battle I like Tech.

App State at GA Southern really does not get talked about and neither team is good on a national scale but this is a fierce rival. These 2 have been battling each other for years in the FCS and now move into the Sun Belt together. It was a good move and both will be competitive at a conference level year in and year out. App State is pretty far removed from that upset in Ann Arbor and the 3 straight FCS titles. Ga Southern already has 1 conference win and I think they will get their second tonite.

Eric

Re: 9-25 games

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:13 pm

I love Georgia Southern this year. They might be the best team in the Sun Belt alongside Arkansas State and if/when UL Lafayette starts playing better. They are a big play offense and should win this easily (up 10-0 as I type). Appalachian State looks really bad. They made a mistake by running their out coach out of town.

I think UCLA will beat Arizona State tonight too considering that Kelly is out and Hundley is in.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: 9-25 games

Postby Cane from the Bend » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:53 pm

What, no Love for〔Missouri Western vs Lindenwood〕--- I'm surprised at you guys.

:)

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Return to “General Discussion”