Confidence Points & W-L Standings -Final Results

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
warrriorsfan808
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Location: Live In: Honolulu, Hi Born In: New Braunfels, Texas

Re: Confidence Points Standings thru Birmingham Bowl

Postby warrriorsfan808 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:58 am

Spence wrote:No, when you believe you can out pick the computer for money it's time to re dedicate yourself to your job. :lol:

Ok now I know what happens when an Aggie crosses Jose Cuervo and math problems with more than 3 numbers in the equation.

Answer: More confused than he was before he started the math problem!

Any way After messing with this all day it finally dawned on me way I was still a point behind instead of tied with you and I'll leave it at that since where I finished is still better than where I have finished in the past!

Eric

Re: Confidence Points & W-L Standings -Final Results

Postby Eric » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Thanks a lot for doing this. I really wish I can be around to get the totals delivered more consistently next year
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:32 pm

I actually just love owed at the totals. I didn't think I had a chance to win. I picked a load of upsets. It seemed like I lost lots of games. Cool. I bow to the computer. It may know more football than us, but we eat better.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Spence wrote:I actually just love owed at the totals. I didn't think I had a chance to win. I picked a load of upsets. It seemed like I lost lots of games. Cool. I bow to the computer. It may know more football than us, but we eat better.

I'm relatively happy with how my picks turned out. Missed some 30's, so that stunk. But I've done worse. It was the stupid re-do that cost me four games (Memphis, Bowling Green, Penn State, and Rutgers). I don't know how it's possible to switch your pick and be wrong on every game. :roll: I had all pretty low points on them originally anyway, so it only hurt the W/L record.

And I for one welcome our new robot overlords :lol:
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:56 am

Congratulations to Mr. Congrove who manipulates the bowls so his computer will be correct.
Semi Congratulations to Spence who picked a bunch of losers that became winners.
Quarter Congratulations to Warriorsfan who at least admits he was snockered when he did his picks.

And sincere thanks to Eric who does this and Fanatic who gets that we like to know the score.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:25 pm

I had to go with the dogs, we have been dogs all year. I think had everyone else not lost so many points on Ohio State I would have been 4th or 5th. Go Bucks! :lol: :lol:

CFP Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby CFP Admin » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:27 pm

donovan wrote:Congratulations to Mr. Congrove who manipulates the bowls so his computer will be correct.....

I actually have minions all over the country who insert mini shock transistors into player's helmets so I can force an incomplete pass or a fumble. :twisted:
Funny as hell to watch. But I have to use the technology sparingly as it would be too obvious if the algorithm produced perfect results.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:10 pm

CFP Admin wrote:
donovan wrote:Congratulations to Mr. Congrove who manipulates the bowls so his computer will be correct.....

I actually have minions all over the country who insert mini shock transistors into player's helmets so I can force an incomplete pass or a fumble. :twisted:
Funny as hell to watch. But I have to use the technology sparingly as it would be too obvious if the algorithm produced perfect results.

Could you do a little bit of that next Monday night?

Return to “General Discussion”