Solution

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Solution

Postby billybud » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:43 pm

I'll bet that if you put on yellow driving glasses and look at blue turf, it looks green.

Further, ESPN could invest in a yellow color filter lens for their cameras....
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Solution

Postby donovan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:02 pm

I am laughing...and that is good because I needed a laugh.

They (BSU) plays Marshall today....if you have an old Black and White TV that would work...or if you had that screen you put on Black and White to make you think you had color....I had forgotten all about those days.

Have you recovered yet?
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:11 pm

”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:30 pm

Oh yeah....too old (read that as "mature") to let the misfortunes of a group of 19 year olds affect me longer than a few hours.

Sure...in days of seasons long past, I have torn off my shirt and thrown it down in the parking lot in frustration, have walked out on a winning high, have had my heart broken by a late 4th quarter Miami score, have decked a drunk fan who hit my wife under the eye with an ice ball.

Have snuck moocho booze hidden in my boots....have helped conceive our baby after a bowl victory celebration.

Now...now I relax and watch on TV...and when things start going bad, Ms. Billybud just hides the remotes.. (they are expensive to replace and just don't hold up to a fling across the room anymore).

All is good when you maintain a historical view.

Aside...I expect Boise to run the table now....a table tilted towards their pockets. A 7 win FSU may be their toughest game.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:00 pm

billybud wrote:Have snuck moocho booze hidden in my boots....have helped conceive our baby after a bowl victory celebration.

If I recall correctly that was the Peach Bowl, correct?? 8)
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:31 pm

It was, Derek...good memory...

Colder than I ever want to be..18 degrees...a good dinner that evening, a bottle of champagne...a winning high...and magic happens...my Peachbowl boy.

Return to “General Discussion”