Dang U MichAgain!!!

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
collegefbfan-8898
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Dang U MichAgain!!!

Postby collegefbfan-8898 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:21 pm

The game is not over yet, but I am sick and tired of seasons like this, games like this, and coaching like this!!! There is a such of thing as the forward pass. Why not do it? There are teams of high and very high caliber that don’t lose games against opponents like this, and they certainly don’t lose at home. I am not saying that Army is a pushover. I heard the broadcaster say after the game was barely a half a quarter old. The Army coach said that Michigan was scared. They didn’t have “the look”. I been seeing and saying that for awhile now. Hey, get this crap together!!!

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Dang U MichAgain!!!

Postby Spence » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:29 pm

I was a big Army fan today.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Dang U MichAgain!!!

Postby Cane from the Bend » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:47 pm

---

Now Michigan can empathize with the heat Oklahoma received last year after they played Army.

The Black Knights have a knack for scaring teams who are supposed to win. Much credit to the coaching staff for putting together a well designed program.

Ann Arbor is sighing in relief & frustration tonight. Army is proving they are not a fluke.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Return to “General Discussion”