A Former insider's view to Ohio State's compliance office

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Spence
Administrator
Administrator

A Former insider's view to Ohio State's compliance office

Postby Spence » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:02 pm

This is from Jack Smith's pod cast. Take it with a grain of salt because Zack Smith hates OSU compliance. They essentially had him fired. (he still says he did nothing wrong) He does have some interesting insights on football. There is foul language.

https://menace2societypodcast.com/m2society-044-osu-compliance-and-joe-burrow/
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: A Former insider's view to Ohio State's compliance office

Postby Mountainman » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:35 pm

So, that was informative...... it’s a good thing to know that you should not use the same razor you shave your face with to shave your balls. :lol: :lol: :lol:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A Former insider's view to Ohio State's compliance office

Postby Spence » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:02 pm

Yeah, I heard that too. Zack Smith is not the best human being. But the fact that his grandpa was Earle Bruce gives him a pretty good background into college football and how it works. He may be a huge douche but he has a pretty good football IQ and he talks way to much, but that gives you an insight into how college football works. Also since I only have one razor, I will have to let everything but my beard go. Besides, there are some places you don’t want a razor to come anywhere near. :shock:
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”