ready or not

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: ready or not

Postby Spence » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:36 pm

Glad to hear it. Welcome back to the world.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:31 am

billybud wrote:off house arrest...we came back negative....yippeee

Now there’s some good news....... 8) 8) 8)
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:14 am

The no vaccination crowd somewhat amazes me....

I have three old friends who were the last of the pre Salk polio kids...have lived their lives in a wheel chair...we have no polio because we were all vaccinated.

Nor small pox...nor diptheria....nor typhoid....we had TB hospitals everywhere (even Tallahassee) until the 1950's)

If they had a vaccine that would eliminate cancer, there would be some bone heads that would not take it.

I remember when they were preparing to ship us out...I walked through a line with Vaccination jet guns on both sides getting hit in both arms with I don't know what.....I assume exotic diseases.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:57 pm

I would take it. I don't like standing in line to take a needle, but I would do it.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:24 pm

billybud wrote:The no vaccination crowd somewhat amazes me....

I have three old friends who were the last of the pre Salk polio kids...have lived their lives in a wheel chair...we have no polio because we were all vaccinated.

Nor small pox...nor diptheria....nor typhoid....we had TB hospitals everywhere (even Tallahassee) until the 1950's)

If they had a vaccine that would eliminate cancer, there would be some bone heads that would not take it.

I remember when they were preparing to ship us out...I walked through a line with Vaccination jet guns on both sides getting hit in both arms with I don't know what.....I assume exotic diseases.

That's what they did with us in the Navy. One shot even formed a golf ball on your glute after getting it.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:02 pm

Derek...if you tighted up any...it left a lump and hurt....the buttocks were the worst.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Return to “General Discussion”