Colorado finding out why more games is riskier

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Colorado finding out why more games is riskier

Postby billybud » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:09 pm

4-0 Colorado is getting knocked around by 1-2 Utah....a Utah win puts Colorado out of the PAC Championship game.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Colorado finding out why more games is riskier

Postby billybud » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:11 pm

Colorado behind by 14 with 4:24 left in the 4th Qtr.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:18 pm

........you think they didn’t know that??? Maybe Southern Cal will find out the same thing today against UCLA. :lol: :lol: :lol:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:18 pm

With the cancellations today...there is a slight chance that Colorado could make it in on a tie breaker.

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:19 pm

Mountainman wrote:........you think they didn’t know that??? Maybe Southern Cal will find out the same thing today against UCLA. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No...I think that some of us don't know that.

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:20 pm

And because of that...I'd not favor Ohio State over a 10-1 team for the CFP. You make my case.

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:24 pm

I know it..... and if you know it that’ll make 2 of us who know it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:27 pm

Case???? What case would that be??? :? :? :?

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:35 pm

You may be the one out of one hundred that wouln't understand that sentence...or maybe you do and it just a passive agressive sort of response. At any point, further discussion would be fruitless for both of us.

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:44 pm

Oh, that’s too bad........ I actually enjoy different points of view. 8) 8) 8)

Time to watch Miami and Carolina anyway....... if you like points, I figure this is the game where there will be a bunch of ‘em. :wink: :wink:

Return to “General Discussion”