Well……… I Wonder How The DOJ Will Respond

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Well……… I Wonder How The DOJ Will Respond

Postby Mountainman » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:59 pm

”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Well……… I Wonder How The DOJ Will Respond

Postby Derek » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:19 pm

All I know is....I'm not happy that Texas and OU are coming to the SEC. Not all happy. :(
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:19 am

Derek wrote:All I know is....I'm not happy that Texas and OU are coming to the SEC. Not all happy. :(

Well, that makes you, Bob Bowlsby, a Texas State Senator…… 8) 8) 8)

The Senator, who's a TCU Grad, disgustingly told a UT Representative at a meeting while he was explaining what was going on, “I guess you would rather get beat by Alabama than TCU.” The Horned Frogs are 7-2 against the Longhorns since becoming a member of the Big XII a decade ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob Bowlsby sat in meeting for 2 years with Greg Sankey working on CFP expansion, and claims he never heard a word about what had been going on between Oklahoma, Texas and the SEC…… :shock: :shock: :shock:

………. and btw, the Mountaineers are 4-5 during the same time period. I can tell you this with certainty. If you are alive and you are not hearing impaired, come this November 20th, when the Longhorns come to Morgantown, you will hear a shower of “BOO’S” sounding like a violent thunderstorm coming from the direction of Mountaineer Field wherever you may be. :wink: :wink: :wink:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:40 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------

Undoubtedly, with a Mountaineer win, the chant of, "Na-na-na-nah, hey, hey, hey. Goodbye!"

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Return to “General Discussion”