CFB DVDs videos, etc.

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: CFB DVDs videos, etc.

Postby donovan » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:21 pm

I think they all have them.....write the athletic department...they will send you one...they want people pumped up about their programs.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

BYUfan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby BYUfan1 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:36 pm

I heard Florida has their promotional videos in the library because there is plenty of room in there since the library only has one book in it.

Go Vols!
The critic is one who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
-- Oscar Wilde

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:00 am

BYUfan1 wrote:I heard Florida has their promotional videos in the library because there is plenty of room in there since the library only has one book in it.

Go Vols!

Are you sure you aren't talking about Michigan? :lol:
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:11 am

shandsgator8 wrote:
BYUfan1 wrote:I heard Florida has their promotional videos in the library because there is plenty of room in there since the library only has one book in it.

Go Vols!

At least Floridians can read! :wink:

Its just counting votes that find them a tad challenged! :wink:

openSkies
Administrator
Administrator

Postby openSkies » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:08 am

donovan wrote:Its just counting votes that find them a tad challenged! :wink:

That's only those darn New Yorker transplants down in Palm Beach County. Trust me, the rest of Florida is the complete opposite of people down there.

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:17 am

openSkies wrote:
donovan wrote:Its just counting votes that find them a tad challenged! :wink:

That's only those darn New Yorker transplants down in Palm Beach County. Trust me, the rest of Florida is the complete opposite of people down there.

have you noticed that when that all happened...nobody knew what a chad was, noneless, the hanging chad......it was a household word for a blip in time...have not heard it since......

We are grateful in the Great Northwest to have a minimal amount of New York Transplants...but on most given days, I would trade you one Californian for two New Yorkers......

Vileborg
Coordinator
Coordinator

Postby Vileborg » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:30 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't mess with Tennessee, their out of your academic league. Not only can they read, they are very good at chemistry too. In fact they are 2nd in the nation in Crystal-Meth production, no small feat. They are of course expected to be the leading producer with the report due out soon.

http://democrats.science.house.gov/Medi ... t_2005.pdf
Last edited by Vileborg on Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:27 pm

Vileborg wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't mess with Tennessee, their out of your academic league. Not only can they read, they are very good at chemistry too. In fact they are 2nd in the nation in Crystal-Meth production, no small feat. They are of course expected to be the leading producer with the report due out soon.

http://democrats.science.house.gov/Medi ... t_2005.pdf

The Meth thing is largely rural. It is a huge problem in southern Ohio also. They use farming chemicals to make it. It is hard to believe someone would put anything with plant fertilizer in it in their bodies and expect to live a long like. :wink:

Vileborg
Coordinator
Coordinator

Postby Vileborg » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:02 pm

That article is widely misleading as since then they have cracked down on OTC ingredients and largely production has moved south of the border where it is easier to get the ingredients smuggled in from overseas. If you think China is in the news for public companies tampering and such, imagine what they are pumping out behind the scenes. Anyway I meant it as a joke and I hope it comes across that way. I have a lot of love for the Volunteers and Bristol.
As a side point of interest. While I was helping with hurricane Katrina relief on the Mississippi gulf coast, they busted a Meth lab right outside one of our shelters. The Red Cross tries not to turn anyone away but these guys were hanging around the shelter and obviously doped up. We gave them food and a tent but wouldn't let them in because they were acting strange. Well they tried to force the door open during the night, so we called the police and they found a shed out in the woods they were producing it in on the property of the Church.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:18 pm

I knew it was a joke. It just opened the door for me to rant some. The Meth thing is out of control. I have seen some once really good kids end up dead or just ruined ready to die. They make the stuff with little kids in the house breathing that crap. It just completely ruins lives. What is worse is that the path to destruction from use of this drug is much shorter then most of the older hard drugs. There aren't many success stories from rehabed addicts with the drug.

BYUfan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby BYUfan1 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:52 am

There might be major drug problem in Gainsville after all those people see their beloved Gators get crushed by the Volunteers today. Who knows, maybe even the suicide rate might go up for a couple of days! Of course if that happens, we will have to debate if reducing the population in Gainsville is a good thing or a bad thing!

GO VOLS!
The critic is one who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
-- Oscar Wilde

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:50 am

:lol: :lol: Good try. Shandsgator doesn't seem to be biting. Since he is the only gator fan that makes it hard. :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”