Spring Preseason Rankings

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:55 pm

ktfan has stats and data and usually makes for interesting posts...yeofoot post things like "WVU rules, FSU drools" and childishly keeps trashtalking at every post.

I am curious...I do wonder why, after my comment that I like his data...you feel impelled to reply with such a juvenile post. You have admitted that you like to trash mouth but, I really don't understand your compulsion.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:51 pm

You really are a moron if you take "FSU drools" personally

colorado_loves_football

Postby colorado_loves_football » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:16 pm

billybud wrote:And...speaking of Colorado...How are they coming along?

I have only really followed Colorado in the last ACC games with Colorado...Clemson's win in the 2005 bowl, FSU's 47-7 win in 2003, and Miami's 23-3 win last year. The Texas clubbing is the only game that sticks in my mind and it was a horrific beating. Colorado had to be better than that to make it to the CCG...didn't they?

I plan to travel next year to Colorado to watch FSU play the return half of the home and home and hope that it will be a good match.
I've seen a few reports on the Buffs, and it would appear that they are poised to vye for another Big XII N. title. In fact, that's one of their goals, this year, as it should be.
You keep mentioning the Big XII 'trouncing' at the hands of Texas. Colorado probably shoudn't have even been in that game. Thats' why I defended Colorado in anohter post ,they were unfortunate 'recipients' of Iowa State's bad luck. Or it could be Iowa State simply didn't care to go, I think they were assured a spot in the Houston Bowl, regardless.
(Colorado, 2004 N. Division champions went, beat UTEP).
Yes it's a 'transition' year for the Buffaloes, but they look to be pretty good on offense, with two guys fighting for the job (Bernard Jackson, Brian White) and a veteran in reserve (James Cox). White, I thought, looked great against Clemson, nearly pulled out the win.
Two other guys (Cody Hawkins, Drew Walters) could contribute as well.
All-in-all, I think Colorado is 'loaded' with offensive talent.

Return to “General Discussion”