TEAMS MOST LIKELY TO WIN 10 GAMES

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:21 pm

HMMMM

My take on Nebraska's schedule....

Team......................................rank..........................thought

La Tech...................................4................................Virginia like

Nicholls State...........................5..........................(actually 6....IAA)

USC.........................................1..........................supposed to be good

Troy.........................................5........................Husker ranked them

Kansas.....................................4.......................lost 5 conference games

Kansas St.................................5........................lost 6 conf games

Iowa St....................................4.......................about Va.'s level

Texas.......................................1......................supposed to be good

OK St........................................5..............won one conf game..a Duke

Missouri....................................4..........won 4 conf games..(if BC is a 3!)

Texas A&M...............................5..........won three conf games

Colorado..................................3...........5-4 B-12...Clemson better

Total Average.......................3.8
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:50 pm

If you didn't notice...I gave it my shot...I don't think I gave any team a rating that I didn't think it deserved or one that is wacky....I don't like the * for tat crapola...I assumed you were earnest, just misinformed about the ACC.

My assumption would be that you would give me the same credit.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Return to “General Discussion”