bama v. florida

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

bama v. florida

Postby bama_girl » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:24 pm

with all the barners on the band wagon! haaaha
i'm so excited I CAN HARDLY STAND MY SELF!!!!!!!
look out saint timmy! uncle rolandos got somethin for ya!!!
i've had to much coffee and there are a buncha people over today :D it's only a matter of time before somebody slaps me
The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire. ~Mark Twain

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: bama v. florida

Postby bama_girl » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:44 pm

haaaha it depends on whose slapping i reckon
The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire. ~Mark Twain

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:49 pm

28-26 bama of course :P

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:54 pm

i dunno i haven't really thougth about the score that hard. it makes my head hurt :lol:
i actually just pulled that outa my - well you know

eeeeek! i gotta go finish cooking!
i'll come back and scream at you later :twisted: heehee

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:59 pm

p.s. i know we've struggled there but one thing nobody is taking into account is that AT LEAST half the teams we played took their bye week right before playing us...all that extra time to watch film makes a big difference

the only thing that really makes me nervous about this game is that the barners exposed alot of weakness's's's however you spell that :lol:
but then again the weakness's's's were exposed to us as well and so perhaps that's better
i don't know!! i told ya it makes my head hurt!!!!! :lol:

Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:17 pm

They were serious about continuing to wear those ugly pro-combat unis, weren't they? :roll:
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:28 pm

They unis are ugly...Ark is going to have some next year...yuck!

I think Bama is going to win this game. Bama is moving the ball...and throwing quite well. Bama will be in the backfield all game long against Florida (if Arkansas can sack Tebow 6 times then Bama might get 10 sacks today).
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Haden was hanging all over Julio Jones...no flag (sound familiar)...didn't matter though, Bama completes a pass to Maze on next play.

How long until Tebow is yelling and screaming and pumping his fists at his team.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Oh, it's just a matter of time, Doss. Tebow is such an emotional leader; you seriously think he could ever lose? :roll:

If Florida loses, it's looking like it'll be on the defense so far :shock:

Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:36 pm

And another thing, every time they name Ingram's home town, I get sick to my stomach as to how Michigan State and/or Michigan let this guy go. Ingram played at Grand Blanc which is a rival of my high school alma mater. Drives me nuts :lol:

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Missed extra point...those come back to haunt you...Houston missed two today.

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Eric wrote:And another thing, every time they name Ingram's home town, I get sick to my stomach as to how Michigan State and/or Michigan let this guy go. Ingram played at Grand Blanc which is a rival of my high school alma mater. Drives me nuts :lol:

Ya...right now the #1 ranked RB in the nation is Michael Dyer (Little Rock Christian High School)...he is verbally committed to Auburn. The word is he is a bad egg but the kid can flat out run....I guess he is afraid of the competition he will have in the Ark backfield.

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:00 pm

look out saint timmy!!! uncle rolando's got somethin for ya!!! haaahaha wooooooooo!!!

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 pm

The saint is willing it.....
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Two big runs and a TD pass....Tebow needs a close game and a comeback win to augment his legend...so far the script is playing.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Return to “General Discussion”