Bomar's father says Rhett deserves a second chance.

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.

Should Rhett Bomar be given a "second" chance?

Yes
20%
No
70%
Depends on NCAA Sanctions
10%

Total votes: 10

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:04 am

Seriously, that's why I put the #2 rivalry Texas vs Texas ATM, can you tell me another rivalry with larger endowments. What did you think we meant when we say "everything's bigger in Texas"? You've gotta be well endowed.

btw, Texas and M&A really do have the top 2 spots on the ranking of public school's endowments.

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:31 am

Seriously, that's why I put the #2 rivalry Texas vs Texas ATM, can you tell me another rivalry with larger endowments.

Sure I can...in total dollars of the two teams endowments Texas and the Aggies are behind the Ivy league.

Harvard vs Yale...Princeton vs Harvard, etc

But the rivalries doesn't thrill those of us who don't conjugate latin verbs for a giggle.

However, the Michigan vs Northwestern matxh also has a larger combined endowment than the Texas teams...the rivalry (word used loosely) isn't much though.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:19 pm

wow

RazorHawk
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby RazorHawk » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:30 am

Eric wrote:What about the Iron Bowl? Personally, I'd rank that ahead of Ohio State/Michigan.
I definitely agree with this. There is not another rivalry that can compete with Auburn -Alabama. If Army and Navy had top ranked teams, maybe it would be, but I have never witnessed anything that compares with the Iron Bowl and all the other feelings that the fans and students of these schools feel toward each other.
Hawkeye and Razorback fan in Florida

Return to “General Discussion”