Predictions 2020: Week Twelve

Confidence points, straight-up picks, and bragging rights.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Predictions 2020: Week Twelve

Postby Mountainman » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:53 pm

Spence wrote:
Mountainman wrote:
Spence wrote:
Mountainman wrote:Hey Derek and Spence..... what’s up with that #11 pick?????

I don't know. I copy and paste then pick my teams. I don't know how it happened.

If you pasted my early ‘off the top of my head picks’ you got it there. You know how I do it by first just picking out of the blue and then do a little reading and check what the Vegas guys have to say, then flip a darn coin and make the pick.

I first noticed that 11th game on my picks when I was updating my own and noticed Cane’s pick list had the 11th game different than mine....... maybe next time I won’t do my research and pick list updating while watching a game on TV and sipping 1792. :wink:

......just hope it doesn’t screw up Derek. :roll:

You mean I didn't copy and paste Cane's list? I'm just getting to old to be trusted. :roll:

You probably did copy Cane’s list...... I don’t put parens around my numbers and I saw where they were around your numbers.

.......but on the other hand, there does seem to be a few more gray hairs than there was not so long ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Predictions 2020: Week Twelve

Postby Spence » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:47 pm

Lots more.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “Picks”