Fresno State-Boise State

A place to chat about that other college sport during the football off-season.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
BYUfan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fresno State-Boise State

Postby BYUfan1 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:25 am

It took me a while to get through watching the entire game, but it was probably the best game I have seen all season. Fresno State was down 8 with about 2 minutes left and were able to tie the game and force overtime. Then Fresno State was up 89-85 with 13.5 seconds left in OT. Brian Bauscher hit a three pointer with 9 seconds left. Fresno State threw the inbounds pass out of bounds. Reggie Larry got Boise State's inbounds pass inside the paint for an easy basket, and Fresno State's shot at the buzzer rolled off the rim, and Boise State won 90-89.
The critic is one who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
-- Oscar Wilde

GoBoilers
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Fresno State-Boise State

Postby GoBoilers » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:57 am

Best game I have seen in the last 10 years was Texas vs OK ST last year about Feb? 3 OT. Incredible shot after shot & great defensive stops. Funny thing is, I don't remember who won. Could go back & check I guess.

I have AAADD though. Age Aquired Attention Deficit Disorder besides Elmer's disease.
The preceding statements are solely the opinion of GoBoilers and are, therefore, probably not based whatsoever on fact, research or more time in thought than what was required to physically type them. They're probably correct anyway, so you shouldn't argue too much, because otherwise he'll just blather on forever. On the internet Al Gore invented.

Return to “College Basketball”