College Baseball

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

College Baseball

Postby donovan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:52 am

First, I got tired of seen my name under the subject of Depression. Though it is real and I am, indeed a survivor...need to be cheery.

Oregon State is on a roll with 12 straight wins. And. Mr. Billybud, FSU is just going through a slight slump 17-0 loss and blowing at 10-2 lead...that's tough BB...this should be a great year for us come tournament time. I hope so.

What always amazes me is how Oregon State can do so consistently well year after year. This year we have not had three days without rain so practices are almost all indoors and when they do play condiditons are never great, cold wet, dank and gloomy.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: College Baseball

Postby billybud » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:33 am

Donovan...FSU's team this year is like Gump's box of chocolates.

I do not think that they will get to a Super Regional...
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: College Baseball

Postby donovan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:44 am

I do understand that. Baseball is a game of rhythm and that is a hard element to keep. With the Ducks in the final four a lot of attention is off the Beavers in baseball but as of today I think they are 20-1. They sweet the Arizona teams this year, first time anyone has in almost twenty years.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Return to “Off-Topic”