Now Accepting Fiber Donations 4 Belichick

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Now Accepting Fiber Donations 4 Belichick

Postby WoVeU » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:00 pm

I wish they wouldn't even show Bill Belichick on the sideline. The man usually looks like he is up against a dump he just can't get out.

(Didn't really know how to clean that up any better with 9th grade vocabulary.)
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Dossenator

Re: Now Accepting Fiber Donations 4 Belichick

Postby Dossenator » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:30 pm

I loved seeing him during and after the debacle against the Colts a couple of weeks ago. I thought he was going to rub his face off and pull out all of his hair. Loved every minute of it.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:32 am

He is a sore loser too....pulling his starters with 6 minutes left. Steve Young said it best after the game...that it was kind of like your brother beating you at chess when you are a kid and before the game is over you mess up the pieces on the board.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Sore loser for sure. Maybe that makes him a better coach but it don't make you too likable.

Yeah I just hate seen him dealing with defeat... :lol:
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Return to “Off-Topic”