Catholic Schools

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Catholic Schools

Postby billybud » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:39 pm

I assume that it is now like the Airforce was even in my day....more motel like. Brick with two to a room and a private bath.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Grayghost
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Catholic Schools

Postby Grayghost » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:36 am

billybud wrote:I hear that they play football on the left coast....I just rarely get to actually see a game televised in hours that I can manage to keep awake.

Once upon a time, I used to get up and start my College football day a 9am, watching some early morning Big 10 matchup on ESPN, and didn't go to bed until 2:30am after the Hawaii game was over. With my "National" newspaper (anyone remember that shortlived sports paper? I thought it was great) by my side, with highliters holstered, I would watch 15hrs of non-stop college ball. Now that I work Saturdays (yes, I know...sacriledge) I'm lucky if I get to see one game a week. :cry:
I dont care who wins as long as Notre Dame loses!

Return to “Off-Topic”