Billy in the flesh....

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Billy in the flesh....

Postby billybud » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:44 am

I have an image of each of you in my head from posting...and it never fails that, once imagined, a picture of the real person spoils that image.

Soooo...I am feeling mean and will post a picture of Billybud to spoil all your images....taken by a friend at a local haunt that we ride the bike to and listen to music and drink a beer or two.

Hit "photostream" at top of page...

http://www.flickr.com/people/billybud2010/

I'll leave this up for a few days before deleting....
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Billy in the flesh....

Postby Spence » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:54 am

Actually not that far off from the image in my head. Right down to the beard. I would have put you in a suit, though, during the week.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:17 pm

For a curmudegon, you are a handsome dude. Always good to see our gender married "up."
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Eric

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:51 pm

donovan wrote:For a curmudegon, you are a handsome dude. Always good to see our gender married "up."

For a second, I thought that avatar was Donovan :lol:

It pretty much fits my mental image, too.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Good shot...I actually pictured you a little older. But for some reason, like Spence, I pictured the beard. DOn't know why. 8)

http://www.dscsgroup.org/photos
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Dang boys...ya'll had me in a beard? That is good. I wonder why? The southern thing? academic thing?

Derek...My wife and I do look younger than our age...she is slim, keeps her hair longish and has not a trace of anything but natural color...looks in early 40's IMHO but is actually 57...and folks think I am younger than I am..the old baby face, I reckon.

Donovan...She Who Must Be Obeyed will adore you....
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Eric

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:05 pm

billybud wrote:Dang boys...ya'll had me in a beard? That is good. I wonder why? The southern thing? academic thing?

The motorcycle thing :D

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:12 pm

billybud wrote:Dang boys...ya'll had me in a beard? That is good. I wonder why? The southern thing? academic thing?

Derek...My wife and I do look younger than our age...she is slim, keeps her hair longish and has not a trace of anything but natural color...looks in early 40's IMHO but is actually 57...and folks think I am younger than I am..the old baby face, I reckon.

Donovan...She Who Must Be Obeyed will adore you....

My wife is 35 and I am 50. We met when she was working her way through college and I was playing golf. (same course I still play) She is working to be a nurse practitioner and I am working to be retired. ---Which may not happen if our current expansion goes belly up. :lol: . We are a pretty good match even though I am some years younger. She is an older soul and I am just old. :oops:

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Not at all what I pictured. You are always talking about going out on the bike. I was thinking beard yes...but longer...with long air in a pony tail, leather jacket...you know the look.

It's kind of like radio personalities. You get an picture in your mind what they should look like and they never seem to match their voice when you see them in person.

Since some of us are playing this game...here is a pic of me with my daughter.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1208405335#!/photo.php?pid=1727045&id=1208405335&ref=fbx_album
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:21 pm

I didn't see you , but that was a very cool picture of a very cute little girl. You do nice work Doss. :wink:

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Spence wrote:I didn't see you , but that was a very cool picture of a very cute little girl. You do nice work Doss. :wink:

Thanks Spence....
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:50 pm

I had you somewhere between Jimmy Buffett and Willie Nelson....Willie's beard, hair somewhere in between...and a little more tanned.

But you remind me much more of Hank Williams Jr.! And you have to be 85 lbs heavier than I thought. Not a good picture for this guess, but I'd say 6' 1" 252lbs.
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:58 pm

I've seen Doss before...I am now tracking his hair loss. (A few more of those Bama kind of games.....) :P

Doss, always find an ugly person to be in the photo, you just can't stack up with a beautiful baby in the picture!
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:14 pm

R. Reagan

Eric

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:37 pm

$10 says she becomes a Longhorn fan :lol:

Return to “Off-Topic”