Osama Bin Laden DEAD!

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Dossenator

Osama Bin Laden DEAD!

Postby Dossenator » Mon May 02, 2011 2:33 am

I wish I could shake the hands of the special force group that went in and completed this mission. Thank you for your courage.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bin_laden
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Osama Bin Laden DEAD!

Postby billybud » Mon May 02, 2011 8:41 am

I salute the "rough men" who took this terrorist down.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Mon May 02, 2011 1:14 pm

...and not only will I sleep better, but will not loose one wink of nod because the despot is gone.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Mon May 02, 2011 10:40 pm

The muslim world is all at arms about how Bin Laden was buried at sea. The US military took care in cleaning his body and burying him like a decent human being (which he was not). Many of these outcries are from the so called conservative to moderate muslim leaders. Yet, mulsims behead innocent non muslims on tv, fly airplanes into buildings, beat and kill their own children when it suits them, beat and kill their wives when they do not obey, use women and children as human shields, and will stop at nothing until they control every inch of soil on the planet (where are the outcries from the muslim world when that happens....that's right there are never any). ThThey believe God has commanded them to control every inch of soil of the Earth and their koran tells them it will happen...and their book tells them to do it by any means necessary (convert or die by the sword). It is hard to find any muslims who will denounce the actions of these terrorists. The free world needs to wake up before it is too late. Bin Laden was a start but there is still tons of work left to do.

And read this story....Bin Laden hid behind one of his four wives when the Navy Seals broke into the compound. And we had the courtesy to give this guy a proper burial.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110502/wl ... 0502192456
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Tue May 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Anybody find it ironic that the information that eventually led to his capture was found to gathered from water-boarding?

AND that Obama acted information that was gathered in a way that he banned??? :?

The SEALs strike again....LOVE EM!!
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sat May 07, 2011 1:56 pm

billybud wrote:I salute the "rough men" who took this terrorist down.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Exactly right.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “Off-Topic”