BYU v Utah State

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

BYU v Utah State

Postby donovan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:22 am

Utah State looked very good against a BYU that looked totally inept. All the specifics are the same for every game where one team plays better than their opponent; they tackle, block, make assignments, stay disciplined and play to the final whistle. Utah State 45-20
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: BYU v Utah State

Postby Mountainman » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:01 am

I was watching the Marshall vs Middle Tennessee game and became annoyed and aggravated with the play of the Herd, so I flipped over to the BYU vs Utah State game....... after watching for a while and another shot or so of 1792 Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey, I thought, ‘enough’ went went to bed. :roll:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:39 am

Let me get this straight. You're watching a bad game between Marshall vs Middle Tennessee, give up on that, switch to the West Coast version of the same two teams, BYU v Utah State vying for the Old Wagon Wheel. Then after watching a bunch of teetotalers get thrashed by a bunch of farmers and say, "What the heck, why didn't start drinking earlier and avoid all this pain." Most painful of that game were the announcers. If they don't even know the tradition of the schools, go away. I was pulling for Utah State. Puts Boise in better shape if they beat both of them.

Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:25 pm

Nothing like good ol Kentucky bourbon to get you closer to bedtime.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”