UL at Notre Dame

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Swamp Daddy
Coordinator
Coordinator

UL at Notre Dame

Postby Swamp Daddy » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:19 pm

Based on the season so far I expected Notre Dame to stomp us in the dirt in the game a few days back. UL did lose 12-7 and I can surmise at least two things. UL played about 100% better than the previous week; and, Notre Dame is highly overrated in the polls. We'll see if the improvement continues for Louisville against a weak Florida State team next weekend. ND's moment of truth may come against Clemson when they meet. As the say, "only time will tell" or something like that. I am going to watch the game again as it was quite a defensive struggle between two seemingly ordinary teams.

have fun all, Swamp Daddy :)
visit: http://thecrunchzone.com/ for news
site moved to: http://cardinalforums.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1 for discussions

generic university site is: http://www.gocards.com/

Dossenator

Re: UL at Notre Dame

Postby Dossenator » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:01 pm

Notre Dame was supposed to be Arkansas first opponent this year but canceled due to covid and a SEC only conference schedule. I was really looking forward to that game.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Dossenator wrote:Notre Dame was supposed to be Arkansas first opponent this year but canceled due to covid and a SEC only conference schedule. I was really looking forward to that game.

In retrospect ... this looks as though it would have been a very competitive game.

I hope we get to see this game as a reformatted schedule in the next couple of seasons.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:53 pm

Ark scheduled Norte Dame for 2 games: this year at Norte Dame and Zi believe 2 years from now at Arkansas. I will do some research.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:55 pm

Ok, Ark at Notre Dame was scheduled for 2020 (canceled due to Covid).

Notre Dame at Arkansas is scheduled for 2025.

Return to “General Discussion”