I Seem to Recall This Happening Last Season Too……

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: I Seem to Recall This Happening Last Season Too……

Postby Spence » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:31 pm

Mountainman wrote:I didn’t lie , I merely forgot…….. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.si.com/college/2023/01/19/j ... e-michigan

Tressel lied about knowing his players traded memorabilia for Tatoo's and deleleted the email about it and he was suspended forever. I doubt he forgot though. Considering the rules today, that seems silly.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Re: I Seem to Recall This Happening Last Season Too……

Postby Derek » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:50 am

Derek wrote:
Mountainman wrote:It’ll run its course…….. who knows??? No idea what the terms and conditions of his contract with Michigan says. Anything is possible but it’s an eyebrow raiser that he would violate to began with, and then once the NCAA came around he would be ‘uncooperative’ knowing there would consequence.

Could be he’s colluding with an NFL owner to avoid having to pay Michigan a buyout of some nature if he were leave as opposed to being discharged…….. hell, it’s hard to tell what extent a guy would go to that ran around stalking recruits and their family at restaurants, climbed trees and having sleepovers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did he really stalk recruits at restaurants????? :lol:

That is absolutely nuts. They even have pictures of him climbing the tree in night vision. Impressive! :D :D
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Return to “General Discussion”