“The only thing true about NIL is that everybody lies”

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

“The only thing true about NIL is that everybody lies”

Postby Mountainman » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:00 pm

Let’s see how this goes…….. if this is indeed the case, the politicians will fit right in. 8)

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... exemption/

”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: “The only thing true about NIL is that everybody lies”

Postby Spence » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:03 pm

I agree with most people about what NIL should be. I know that Ohio State wasn't prepared at all for what was coming, lost several recruits over it.

Although, i am not sure congress has the moral fortitude to be able to solve it either. I truely believe that there is no 2 party system in this country. I believe they are all in it together bankrupting this nation. That we are very close to losing the dollar as the world currency. I believe that the two "sides" use social issues to keep the nation divided and not paying attention to what they are actually doing to this country.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”