Gimme That!! 2022 Style ...

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Gimme That!! 2022 Style ...

Postby Cane from the Bend » Sat May 13, 2023 4:35 am

-------------------------------------------------------------

This vid is an homage to CB's of last season: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v09uwIh0U2g

As a Safety from his days since past, I know Spence can smile at some of these [truly defense at heart].

My former Corner Self gets delighted when I see this sort of game changing dynamic [whereas the HB side of me cringes].

Mountainman; it's alright if you close your eyes @ 1:06 ... and then again @ 7:46 8) You do have 11:15, at least :wink:
31:59 and 32:15 I suppose you can just call a wash, since it balances out.

[could be worse, though ... you aren't the Rice fan who took a trip to the Colosseum @ 3:20]

Don't worry, I eat mine @ 11:51 and 22:35 [the latter of which is downright perplexing]
The good news, for me anyway, is the clip from 12:22. (LB) Francisco Mauigoa transferred to Miami for 2023.

Spence may not like 18:33; but he can simply ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ knowing the end result.
Bet that 40:27 & 40:43 put a grin on your face, though.

The clip at 36:45 really shouldn't be in this compilation, since it wasn't actually a pick. I know they say it's an INT if the Receiver didn't have control of it. But, the defender had to rip that out. Great focus by the DB's however, so I can appreciate it.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Gimme That!! 2022 Style ...

Postby Mountainman » Sat May 13, 2023 9:45 am

An enema could be thought of as a “wash”, I suppose…… :roll:

I’ll be out of pocket for a while as I will be attending ‘Sensitivity Training’ along with Bob Huggins.

”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Gimme That!! 2022 Style ...

Postby Spence » Sun May 14, 2023 1:41 pm

Seem like one of those always bites you once a season.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”