Did Somebody Say Signals ..?

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Did Somebody Say Signals ..?

Postby Mountainman » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:56 pm

Politicians are all about pandering for votes, campaign contributions and repaying favors. Maybe they would more useful if they spent more time cleaning up the slums in Detroit.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:03 pm

Or maybe they could use those same politicians as mop heads to clean up the messes and put them to good use.
:lol:
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:07 pm

From the Orlando Sentinel……… all things considered, it’s a thought and a fair question. :?

https://sports.yahoo.com/michigan-allow ... 00245.html

8)
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:41 pm

‘Michigan’ and their attorney reply to BIGTEN. 8)

https://sports.yahoo.com/michigan-objec ... 34892.html

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:06 am

Bo has rolled over in his grave. If he were still around he would be Harbaugh's harshest critic. As much as I didn't like Bo, I did respect him. Can't say the same for JH.

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:12 pm

Spence wrote:Bo has rolled over in his grave. If he were still around he would be Harbaugh's harshest critic. As much as I didn't like Bo, I did respect him. Can't say the same for JH.

Can just imagine how a guy like Schembechier, or Woody Hayes for that matter, would have dealt with something like this…….. “Go get Harbaugh and this Conner Stalions guy and tell them I said to get their *** in my office NOW!!!! :wink:

At this point in this fiasco my question is “Where’s Connor Stalions and why haven’t we heard what his side of the story is and what he has to say about all this?” :?

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:46 pm

Mountainman wrote:
Spence wrote:Bo has rolled over in his grave. If he were still around he would be Harbaugh's harshest critic. As much as I didn't like Bo, I did respect him. Can't say the same for JH.

Can just imagine how a guy like Schembechier, or Woody Hayes for that matter, would have dealt with something like this…….. “Go get Harbaugh and this Conner Stalions guy and tell them I said to get their *** in my office NOW!!!! :wink:

At this point in this fiasco my question is “Where’s Connor Stalions and why haven’t we heard what his side of the story is and what he has to say about all this?” :?

I would question whether a guy like Stalions would work for Bo in the first place.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:55 pm

About the punishment. Harbaugh doesn’t call plays on the field. Harbaugh doesn’t have much to do with the defense. He does have to do with game planning in practice and setting who plays, so he basically lost a guy that works the refs on the sideline in games. So he got nothing.

Return to “General Discussion”