Who Bucks Horns

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:37 pm

I think you may be right about that. My hope is that both teams play well and the game lives up to the hype. Both teams come out of the game with no major injuries and that the Bucks win (of course). :lol:
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:39 pm

If the horns go down, I just hope there's no hambyesque plays that irk me for the rest of the season. The only way I'll be able to handle losing after being so spoiled the last 21 games is if after the game I think to myself, wow, OSU is badarse, they're going to win it all. A lot of Bucks fans seemed vindicated when UT won it all. I'm nervous, I saw Simms dismantle a lot of crappy teams and choke big time in any big game. So until I see that champion spirit in him that VY had, I'm trying not to get my hopes to far up. The anticipation is killing me.

mountainman

Postby mountainman » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:05 am

Good Luck to both you guys and your teams. 8)

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:26 am

These guys are going to be playing like it's the super bowl.

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:35 am

If Texas wins, every game will be a must win, because anything less than another NC would be a let down. If Texas loses, then I just get to root for them to make a BCS.

Eric

Re: Who Bucks Horns

Postby Eric » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:35 am

Yeofoot wrote:This is the best article I've read thus far about the looming matchup. All the sports sites have tons of commentary about Saturday's game. Is anyone else playing this weekend? You wouldn't think so if you were watching ESPN.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/5944220

Really, all the talk makes my head want to explode :x

This game has been forced down my throat so much I don't even feel like I want to watch it. Kind of like the NFL this season. I've heard so much analysis I already know what is going to happen :roll:
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Return to “General Discussion”