Mitch Mustian's first road game...

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Dossenator

Mitch Mustian's first road game...

Postby Dossenator » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:24 am

Mitch Mustain had a good first road game....Here is his offensive line (13 for 20, 224 yards, 11.2 yard average, 3 passes over 40 yards and one 56 yard TD pass, 3 total TD passes. He did have one interception...however I put that on the coach. Nutt decided to go for it on 4th and 18. The dumbest call I have ever seen. Ark. had the lead and could have pinned Vandy deep into their own territory with a good punt. So, Mustain knew he had to put the ball in the air and threw and Int. Overall, he looked good. He definetely did not look like a freshman starting his first road game.

Those of you who saw him play...what did you think about his performance?
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:55 am

I only saw bits and pieces of the game, but he looked pretty good. Getting him experience this year will really help down the road when he really learns how to be a QB. Tons of raw talent.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

RazorHawk
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby RazorHawk » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:07 pm

RaliLlama wrote:
Beat Auburn, please. Not for WVU. Do it for yourselves. But do it.
I think Auburn will lose a game but not to Arkansas or anyother SEC Western Div team.
Hawkeye and Razorback fan in Florida

Return to “General Discussion”