The Revolution

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The Revolution

Postby Derek » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:03 pm

This is indeed scary stuff. But my faith is not in man (especially Obama), who might cause a lot of the things that he's predicting will happen.

Read the bible folks, were about to step in a big pile of it. But someone will be along to "save us" and he will have a bright smile and all the answers, but don't buy what he's selling.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Eric

Postby Eric » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:40 am

Derek wrote:This is indeed scary stuff. But my faith is not in man (especially Obama), who might cause a lot of the things that he's predicting will happen.

Read the bible folks, were about to step in a big pile of it. But someone will be along to "save us" and he will have a bright smile and all the answers, but don't buy what he's selling.

Every group of people at every moment of the last 2000 years say it is the end times. I'm not going to pretend to know when, or if, it will ever happen :lol:

Sounds like Karl Marx was right :shock:
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:02 pm

Derek wrote:This is indeed scary stuff. But my faith is not in man (especially Obama), who might cause a lot of the things that he's predicting will happen.

Right on Derek! I'm watching the World Scene. O'Bama ain't the one but he may be the man to bow down when "the man with all the answers shows up."
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:23 pm

Eric wrote:

Every group of people at every moment of the last 2000 years say it is the end times. I'm not going to pretend to know when, or if, it will ever happen :lol:

Sounds like Karl Marx was right :shock:

Don't know about every moment, but that is a general truth! But those Christian Groups and individuals based their concern on a few prophecies (often poorly interpreted) or a perceived or real general degradation of society and morals.
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:45 pm

No one knows the day or the hour............
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:07 pm

And there are a few general things all of those criers of the end missed before. I won't go into this too far...

1 big basic - technology - The Anti-Christ appearing to the entire world.

The 4th kingdom, new roman empire - the EU and the UN. (Increasingly enabling 1 ruler for the entire world.)

Apostasy and Godlessness - we take God out of everything...it is only acceptable to hate Christians (no other group.) Also, all religions are one muck, you gotta have that for Satan's big holding hands singing of, "We Are The World."

But you can find all this eslewhere... the key is often not talked about enough:

Israel - still there. The witness for the world, through all the hate...they went hom in 1948, miraculously getting that far but to get there and win the wars they have...imporbable to say the least. Very key also for the Fig Tree Generation. They have to be in the homeland or there is no rebuilding of the Temple. (Not yet even started...but by the way...only Levites can build a Temple...Israel lost track of who belonged to what tribes (the Levites were almost fully lost once before - Nehemiah has the story I beleive)...any way, Google Levite and Chromosome and you can find a rather miraculous way they can identify a Levite. And then...you can find a study/survey of how long and what it would take to rebuild the Temple the right way, with how many people...hint about 3.5 years.)

Also Big...the spin-off of the Muslim States from Russia. Russia is thought to be key to Armageddon. But before that is the War of Gog and Magog...the enemy attacking Israel and they are totally wiped out, miraculously, by God...not Israeli F-16s or MIssiles.

The Fig Tree Generation - the argument for how long this period is poses the biggest question...but all agree on 1948...th return of the Israelites to the homeland. The Bible gives 3 periods for a generation, 70, 100, and 120 years. This is one thing I think have figured out.

(Note for no one to know the exact time, I take to mean what we mark as the start or end of something God may figure differently, like he marks it from the time someone speaks the initialization into existence or something to that effect).

But as to these Generations
1897 - 1st Zionist Congress - gathering of Israelites (Jews) to discuss aplan for returning to the homeland. (Aug 29)
1917 - The Balfour Amendment - Britian promising a National Home for the Jews in Palestine. (Nov 2)
1948 - Israel State Declared (May 14)

I take these to mark all 3 Generation time periods given by the Bible, 1897 marking the 120 years, 1917 marking the 100 years, and 1948 marking the 70 years. This, to me, points to the stuff hitting the fan between 4 to 6.5 years before Oct/Nov 2017 to May/June 2018.
I think things are progressing sufficientl well to time out to that range. (Also, the Tribulation is taken by most to be 7 years...Revelation gives that...but God also shortens that period, becuase if Satan got his full 3.5 years even the most elect would be lost.)

I could speak on all of this much more but figure few care to read this anyway.
R. Reagan

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:10 pm

I read it. 8) It is scary and exciting to me, don't know about you guys.

As an American, I'm mad as h**l with what they are doing to my country. As a Christian, I know, in the end, it's all gonna work out like it's supposed to. 8)
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:05 am

I read every word and I too enjoyed it.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:34 am

Exciting to me. The scary part most assert as well. But it is a weird type of scared, especially when you see something on the news that grabs your attention. Reminds me of that fear from being startled that jumps your adrenaline up. I think it supposed to be that way to bring in the same response that keeps us alive through a bodily threat situation.

I also take it that Derek and Doss know I only hit a third to a quarter of the points I could have touched on.

And if you guys didn't...you really have to Google the Levite Chromosome thing!
R. Reagan

Return to “Off-Topic”