Call Me Senator

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Eric

Call Me Senator

Postby Eric » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Call Me Senator

Postby Derek » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:50 am

Ridiculous. I've also seen something VERY funny lately from her.....I can't explain it all...But notice how he says Maam...SEVERAL times. LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The head of the Black Chamber of Commerce absolutely wears her out!!

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FoekBjhtWE
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Man that was good Derek.

He gave it to her without remorse. Good for him! She was absolutely trying to play some racial posturing! The woman is ridiculous, who the Hell is voting for these people. We need an IQ test before we let people run. Then we need to throw them in a room and hand them a topic (of which they have foreknowledge) and have them speak on it. This is ridiculous. We have many people on this board who are much higher qualified than than the Representatives we currently have! It is an utter embarrassment to me! (Let's understand the whole world can listen in to these people.)
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Agree

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:04 pm

WoVeU...well the nuts in CA voted for Boxer, and Feinstein, and Nancy Pelosi...they are crazy out here. I for one never voted for any of them and never will.

The general in this case was trying to show respect to the senator by calling her ma'am. That is what they are trained to do as a military men. This lady needs to get over herself....and she needs to apologize for her behavior if you ask me.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:10 pm

I've read she's in the fight of her political career in the next election. Don't know how true it is.

- John Madden

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:03 pm

What, is she running against a moderately trained Orangutan? They are quite the challenging orators and debaters...with that "left turn Clyde" and all that! Clever B@5&@^ds!!!
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Dossenator wrote:WoVeU...well the nuts in CA voted for Boxer, and Feinstein, and Nancy Pelosi...they are crazy out here. I for one never voted for any of them and never will.

The general in this case was trying to show respect to the senator by calling her ma'am. That is what they are trained to do as a military men. This lady needs to get over herself....and she needs to apologize for her behavior if you ask me.

Brother I don't know how you do it! Even young, modern, rather liberal people here in Texas think those people are nuts!
R. Reagan

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:39 pm

Not many people on the West Coast think Boxer and Peolosi serves anyones interest. They are non representative of much of anything.......But......not sure that the East Coast has done much better electing people of character.....a broken system does not favor any one political party....enough "junk" to go around.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:37 am

donovan wrote:Not many people on the West Coast think Boxer and Peolosi serves anyones interest. They are non representative of much of anything.......But......not sure that the East Coast has done much better electing people of character.....a broken system does not favor any one political party....enough "junk" to go around.

I agree and the east coast is just as bad. Most in the middle have a hand in it too.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:15 am

I don't buy much into conspiracy theories. But with these reps we have I really have to wonder if the whole thing isn't just a big show and pretense. Can you have a few hundred people this incapable...who also happen to be setting on big bank accounts and other things that are alleged to point towards one having knowledge, skills, and abilities. Whatever the case, there is more going on in DC than meets the eye!
R. Reagan

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 am

donovan wrote:Not many people on the West Coast think Boxer and Peolosi serves anyones interest. They are non representative of much of anything.......But......not sure that the East Coast has done much better electing people of character.....a broken system does not favor any one political party....enough "junk" to go around.

Oh, not just West Coast my friend. California is just king of that hill! On the east coast there is usually a 3 to 4-way race. Jersey, New York, Mass., and Vermont. Of late I think that Mass is out in the lead by a few lengths at the present.

And I for one think the West - East Coast perception of Liberal and Conservative is rather inaccurate, or when they find East and West serves highly in typing the Liberals and Conservatives. I think it is population....urban areas with nice suburban sprawl seems to have moderate liberals, those with a brain and mostly want things I want. The BIG Urban areas has the real crazy liberals...and crazy conservatives...it is like if you get enough people together it is a race to see who can be more extreme. Well, honestly, I have witnessed this behavior in groups of people in many areas...I think people want to stand-out...even more than they want to have good merit!
R. Reagan

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:28 am

And of course Conservatives, in my finding, in those urban areas with suburban sprawl, are often hard for me to get a grasp on. They seem a bit different here and there and their mindset seems to be notably tempered to the local economy. (A good amount of "Conservatives" are just greedy, I only "care about me" types. They only vote around their money...I think those types stir the straw in the local drink. Enough so to give certain areas a more distinct bias from the core.)
R. Reagan

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:47 pm

WoVeU wrote:And of course Conservatives, in my finding, in those urban areas with suburban sprawl, are often hard for me to get a grasp on. They seem a bit different here and there and their mindset seems to be notably tempered to the local economy. (A good amount of "Conservatives" are just greedy, I only "care about me" types. They only vote around their money...I think those types stir the straw in the local drink. Enough so to give certain areas a more distinct bias from the core.)

Yes, there is a difference IMO between being a conservative that votes for themselves and ones that vote for the long term interest of the country or their state. Sometimes voting for whats best in the long run will make you EXTREMELY unpopular with lib's, moderates, or even some Arlen Specter Style Republicans.

I call them Populist Republicans....meaning they are more Democrats than true conservative Republicans.

- John Madden

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Derek wrote:
WoVeU wrote:And of course Conservatives, in my finding, in those urban areas with suburban sprawl, are often hard for me to get a grasp on. They seem a bit different here and there and their mindset seems to be notably tempered to the local economy. (A good amount of "Conservatives" are just greedy, I only "care about me" types. They only vote around their money...I think those types stir the straw in the local drink. Enough so to give certain areas a more distinct bias from the core.)

Yes, there is a difference IMO between being a conservative that votes for themselves and ones that vote for the long term interest of the country or their state. Sometimes voting for whats best in the long run will make you EXTREMELY unpopular with lib's, moderates, or even some Arlen Specter Style Republicans.

I call them Populist Republicans....meaning they are more Democrats than true conservative Republicans.

Good thing we don't have too many of those running around! :D
R. Reagan

Return to “Off-Topic”